Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula
Bone health is essential for an active, healthy lifestyle. This state-of-the-art bone health formula was created by renowned oncologist and prostate specialist Stephen B. Strum, M.D.
For those who need powerful bone support
This formula is specifically designed for individuals who need powerful nutritional support for bone health. A daily serving of 10 capsules includes these nine bone-healthy nutrients:
Potassium citrate — Favorably affects bone mineral density by buffering acidity and maintaining the healthy balance of bone breakdown and synthesis. Through a unique calcium-sparing process, potassium citrate encourages the availability of calcium the body needs for bone remodeling.1-5
Cissus quadrangularis — Extracts of this Ayurvedic herb (also called winged treebine) have been the focus of numerous scientific studies. It possesses powerful bone-health-promoting properties, including support for bone generation and strengthening capabilities, even in low estrogen conditions.6-12 Trials in humans have reported promising effects on bone health.13,14 Very few formulas contain this plant-based bone defender.
DimaCal® — A patented form of calcium that encourages calcium absorption.15
Vitamin D3 — Essential for facilitating the transport of calcium into the bone matrix. This is an important step in maintaining strong, healthy bones and teeth.Vitamin K — Essential for transporting calcium from the bloodstream into the bone. Menaquinone-7 is a highly bioavailable form of this important nutrient.16,17 Working together with vitamin D, it helps maintain youthful calcium metabolism and bone mineralization.18
Magnesium and Zinc — Promotes healthy bone mineralization.19-22
Boron and Silica — Supports the bone matrix as it undergoes normal growth and turnover.23
- PLoS One. 2017;12(7):e0181230.
- Nutrients. 2018;10(9)
- J Nutr. 2004;134(11):2903-6.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002;87(5):2008-12.
- Urolithiasis. 2016;44(2):145-8.
- Drug Des Devel Ther. 2015;9:2927-40.
- J Cell Physiol. 2019
- J Cell Physiol. 2019;234(7):10300-10314.
- Adv Pharmacol Sci. 2014;2014:483051.
- J Bone Miner Metab. 2019
- Indian J Pharmacol. 2012;44(3):345-50.
- J Osteoporos. 2012;2012:101206.
- Ayu. 2012;33(1):110-3.
- Natl J Maxillofac Surg. 2013;4(1):52-6.
- Albion Laboratories, Inc. Internal study.
- Osteoporos Int. 2013;24(9):2499-507.
- Nutr J. 2012;11:93.
- Calcif Tissue Int. 2012;90(4):251-62.
- Osteoporos Int. 2016;27(4):1389-1399.
- J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2019;193:105400.
- Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;338(1-2):241-54.
- Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2015;12(1):18-21.
- Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016;13(3):181-185.
- Take ten (10) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses with food in the morning and evening may yield the best results.
- 300 Capsules