ArthroMax® with Theaflavins & AprèsFlex®, 120 vegetarian capsulesLife Extension
AprèsFlex® boswellia This plant extract inhibits inflammatory factors like 5-LOX enzyme and leukotriene B4 to support joint health.1,2 Boswellia compounds have been shown to bind directly to the 5-LOX enzyme.3 In a placebo-controlled clinical study, Boswellia extract improved signs of joint discomfort in just 8 weeks.4
Glucosamine and boron In randomized controlled clinical trials, glucosamine supports the underlying structural foundation for joint and cartilage tissue and promotes joint health.5,6 ArthroMax® also provides boron, a mineral essential for healthy bones and joints.7,8
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) has shown excellent results in supporting knee joint comfort and function in clinical trials when combined with glucosamine and boswellic acids.9,10
Black tea theaflavins have been shown in a preclinical study to help maintain healthy cartilage in the face of oxidative stress and to help inhibit inflammatory factors to support joint health.11
- Mol Pharmacol. 1995 Jun;47(6):1212-6.
- Planta Med. 1991 Jun;57(3):203-7.
- Phytomedicine. 1996 May;3(1):71-2.
- Phytomedicine. 2003 Jan;10(1):3-7.
- Lancet. 2001 Jan 27;357(9252):251-6.
- Arch Intern Med. 2002 Oct 14;162(18):2113-23.
- Environ Health Perspect. 1994 Nov;102 Suppl 7:83-5.
- J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2010 Oct;24(4):243-50.
- Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2016;29(1):140-6.
- Acta Med Indones. 2017;49(2):105-111.
- Mol Med Rep. 2019;19(2):821-830.
- Take four (4) capsules (two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the afternoon) with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- 120 vegetarian capsules
- Vegetarian Capsule