Super Ubiquinol CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 softgelsLife Extension
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10
100 mg 60 softgels
CoQ10 promotes heart health and cellular energy production. Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 is formulated with a highly bioavailable ubiquinol form of coenzyme Q10.
The cells in your heart need CoQ10, and so do other organs. That’s why CoQ10 is concentrated in your brain, liver and kidneys.
- Provides powerful cardiovascular health and antioxidant support
- Promotes healthy energy production at the cellular level
- Vital to workhorse organs like the heart, brain and kidneys
- Absorbs up to 8x better than ubiquinone CoQ10
CoQ10 for heart health and cellular energy
CoQ10 (or coenzyme Q10) is an essential nutrient for healthy mitochondrial function, a process that produces energy at the cellular level.1-3 Because of this, it makes sense that CoQ10 is concentrated in high-energy organs such as your brain, liver, kidneys and heart.2-6
CoQ10 also has powerful antioxidant properties, protecting important proteins and mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage.7,8 Unfortunately, CoQ10 levels decrease over time.9,10
Improved Bioavailability: Ubiquinol
The traditional ubiquinone form of CoQ10 is difficult for the body to absorb.11 That’s why Life Extension offers a highly bioavailable form of ubiquinol CoQ10 in a patented delivery system shown to absorb up to eight times better than ubiquinone.12,13 In people taking this form of ubiquinol, high levels of plasma CoQ10 can be achieved in only four weeks.14
CoQ10 and Aging
In a pre-clinical model, ubiquinol was up to 40% more effective at slowing measurements of aging compared with ubiquinone.15 In a pre-clinical study measuring exercise-induced fatigue, ubiquinol CoQ10 was 90% more effective than ubiquinone at supporting physical performance.16
Do Your Part For A Healthy Heart
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 is a powerful formula for heart health and youthful cellular energy support. Add it to your regimen today!
- Biochim Biophys Acta Bioenerg. 2016 2;1857(8):1073-1078.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2001;20(6):591-598.
- Mitochondrion. 2007;7:S2-S7.
- Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat.2009;5:597-610.
- Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2018;20(6):29.
- Clin Physiol. 1988;8(4):391-398.
- Mitochondrion. 2007;7:S41-S50.
- Mol Biotechnol. 2007;37(1):31-37.
- Front Physiol. 2018;9:44.
- Mech Ageing Dev. 2010;131(4):225-235.
- Recent Pat Drug Deliv Formul. 2010;4(3):245-255.
- Exp Neurol. 2004;188(2):491-494.
- Kaneka Corp. CoQ10 reducing activity in rats. Unpublished internal study data.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006;47(1):19-28.
- Exp Gerontol. 2006;41(2):130-140.
- Kaneka Corp. Anti-fatigue effect in rats. Unpublished internal study data.
Take one (1) softgel with food once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- 60 softgels
- 100 mg/softgel